Because of the military aggression of the Russian Federation, during the hostilities, there was an urgent need to conduct search operations, exhume (extract) and transport the bodies (remains) of the dead military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with the involvement of public associations with relevant experience.
The Central Directorate of Civil-Military Cooperation of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, within the framework of the implementation of the Humanitarian Project of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "EVACUATION 200", decided to propose, on a gratuitous basis, to use the forces and means of the Public Organization "Military Historical Center" Memory and Glory "to fulfill the set tasks.
The members of the Center decided to join the Humanitarian project of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "EVACUATION 200".
1) After the hostilities, a large number of bodies of dead people remain. There is a need to collect and remove the bodies (remains) of those who died in the liberated territories of Ukraine, including within the framework of the implementation of the "EVACUATION 200" project of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
2) In addition, there is a threat of deterioration of the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the territory where the hostilities took place.
1) Carrying out search robots within a month (two rotations of two weeks each) - exhumation and evacuation of the bodies.
2) Preservation of the sanitary and epidemiological state of territorial communities.
1) Family members of the victims.
2) Sanitary and epidemiological state of territorial communities.
List of events:
- Volunteer training.
- Collection of the necessary material and technical resources.
- Departure to the city for the implementation of the mission.
- Setting up the camp.
- Departures directly to the city of search operations.
- Search work and exhumation of bodies in accordance with International standards for this type of work.
- Transfer of the remains of the dead.
- Preparation and publication of reports